- Never jog in darkness. With the spate of kidnappings and muggings, avoid going out to jog before dawn.
- Don’t jog on lonely roads if you are jogging alone.
- Avoid knee and ankle injuries Don’t jog on uneven fields or potholed paths and roads.
- If you are jogging on a motorway, jog on the left lane so that you face on coming traffic.
- Have handy water if you are jogging long distances.
- Have your phone handy to make calls if you ever need help.
Happy jogging. By the way, I have been an avid jogger since 1971. Kikikik
Your Class Master.